Broker Partnerships Manager
Develop and implement a strategy for distributing Verifly through insurance agent/broker channels; operationalize programs that generate 15% of overall Verifly new customer acquisition:
- Understand the market for both insurance agencies and potential industry distribution partners for Verifly’s insurance product.
- Develop marketing programs to engage the agency base, and tailor these programs to match the specific nuance of each partner type, including MGAs, wholesale agents, agency aggregators, producer groups, and carriers.
- Devise incentive programs that maximize revenue from agencies, encouraging repeat referrals and a growing portfolio of agents over time.
- Develop agency-specific content and communications in conjunction with Verifly marketing teams that drive growth across the independent agent base.
- Build and maintain deep relationships with key agencies and distribution partners.
- Serve as a representative of Verifly at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Ability to develop lasting relationships and create evangelists in the insurance agent community, driving awareness of Verifly’s unique product offering.
- Problem-solving skills with focus on launching pilots quickly; learning & iterating toward scaled improvements.
- Proven track record in executing on customer acquisition programs.
- Experience with cross-functional project management and demonstrated ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders.
- Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
- 5-8 years’ experience including some combination of consulting, banking, or business development; insurance industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA prized.
- Very competitive pay
- Generous stock options
- Hardware of your choice
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 20 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays
- LES office - Bowery / Broome (and a pair of house dogs!)
- Bagel Mondays & team outings